MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why did Belfort get 4 tries to make weight?

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSD View Post
Can't they just erase the match and announce a new main event of Franklin vs Belfort at 196 or something or is it too late. Its not like someone is not going to order the ppv tomorrow just because its at 196 now.
I almost don't know what to say to this but I think I came up with something decent. Yes let's scrap the mainevent to a ppv a day before the event even though people already ordered it or had plans to watch it somewhere with friends or even better bought tickets to the event. Quick contact Dana and tell him your brilliant buisness plan.