MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Rate The Movie Above You

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #123 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
never heard of it..thats like the 4th movie u have named that I have never heard of..lol..and there is no excuse for not liking chainsaw massacre..u must not like the horror genre

Pleasantville
Near Dark is a vampire movie starring Lance Henriksen and Bill Paxton. These vampires constantly travel in this beat up winnabago killing hitchikers, truckers, and prostitutes along the way. Its a good movie, you should rent it. Also, I like the horror genre I just don't care to much for Chainsaw massacre. Anyways Pleasantville....

9/10

Pretty interesting idea, trying to modernize a 50's black and white show and seeing the effects.

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight