MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Crazy Knockout!

Thread: Crazy Knockout!
View Single Post

Old 01-21-2007, 08:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
Smith was in control of the fight. He even got a knock down in the first round. Scott Smith showed that he has potential, and that he is an exciting fighter. I think Pete could have won this fight if he used his Jitz, but he wanted to put on the show and paid for it. Smith was exposed on the show by Lutter, for having a weak ground game, and I think if Drago fought the smart fight, he could have inched out a sub/decision.

Anyways, incredible knockout, incredible fight, incredible Finale.
Personally, I thought Smith showed he had potential long before this fight. He was winning the fight against David Terrel until the ref screwed it up. Terrel couldn't take him down to save his life. Smith was sprawling his ass like no other and the ONLY reason it went to the ground was cuz of the ref and the ONLY reason he got choked out was cuz of the ref. You can see him on the ground looking at the ref and yelling at him while Terrel takes his back and sinks the choke in. They should have called that a no contest. He was winning that fight and was beating the shit out of Terrel on their feet. He should have gotten a rematch immediately like the Sims/Mir disaster. If they were fair and had given him a rematch he woulda never been on TUF4 and we never woulda seen that incredible KO. So I guess it's a fair trade.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote