MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gina Carano: ‘I am a better fighter than the way I performed’ against Cyborg Santos

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
Pr0d1gy
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Pr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enough
There is absolutely nothing wrong with how Gina fights. She is very skilled in all aspects of MMA and just got overpowered by a roided up she-male. Females cannot build that kind of muscle naturally, it is physically impossible, so before you neg me for telling the truth go do some research.

Gina is the better fighter, Cyborg is the better cheater. She was ugly as hell to begin with so I could see why she would do all those steroids and get herself built like a man, but it's sad that they put her in the same ring as women who still look like women.
Pr0d1gy is offline   Reply With Quote