MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post

Beat the stealers woot woot! Then beat the seahawks! Shaping up to be a good season. Lovie Smith needs to let Cutler do his thing though. His running game is being meh right now with calling nothing but up the center shit. Cutler is a beast. First time I've EVER been excited about a bears QB
Dear Bears Fan,

I hope you are ecstatic about picking up Jay Cutler. He is a great QB... Out of the pocket. He can shoot on the run, but ain't worth a damn in the pocket. He is also a crybaby, that doesn't realize Football is a business. He is being paid too much to whine. He also compared himself to John Elway, only two years into his career. He whined a lot, and bit off more than he could chew, with his losing record at Denver. As I've said, enjoy him, 'cause Denver is looking good with Kyle Orton right about now.

I hope you enjoy your trouble with him down the line.

Denver Broncos Fan

Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
Hey guys, might be a dumb question, but what in the world happenned to Shaun Alexander? The running back from Seahawks?
He had a good year. He got injured in '06, and '07. The Seahawks released him from his previously, highest salary ever signed by a RB. The Redskins picked him up, and let him go due to low numbers. He's currently a free agent.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome