MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
DA BEARS!

Beat the stealers woot woot! Then beat the seahawks! Shaping up to be a good season. Lovie Smith needs to let Cutler do his thing though. His running game is being meh right now with calling nothing but up the center shit. Cutler is a beast. First time I've EVER been excited about a bears QB
Dear Bears Fan,

I hope you are ecstatic about picking up Jay Cutler. He is a great QB... Out of the pocket. He can shoot on the run, but ain't worth a damn in the pocket. He is also a crybaby, that doesn't realize Football is a business. He is being paid too much to whine. He also compared himself to John Elway, only two years into his career. He whined a lot, and bit off more than he could chew, with his losing record at Denver. As I've said, enjoy him, 'cause Denver is looking good with Kyle Orton right about now.

I hope you enjoy your trouble with him down the line.

Signed,
Denver Broncos Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
Hey guys, might be a dumb question, but what in the world happenned to Shaun Alexander? The running back from Seahawks?
He had a good year. He got injured in '06, and '07. The Seahawks released him from his previously, highest salary ever signed by a RB. The Redskins picked him up, and let him go due to low numbers. He's currently a free agent.
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote