MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mayhem Vs Shields

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Demian Maia.

Most fighters have some weakness they'll discover over time. My weakness is take-downs. Just doesn't come naturally.

What I've been told is to picture how awkward it is kicking with your left leg at first, and that's how it is with every strike for some that aren't naturally good at striking.
Never heard it broken down like that before. I cant even imagine being like that. Ive seen people come and go in gyms that can never seem to get the basic's of throwing a jab down. I could never grasp why they couldnt just follow the damn instructions. That must suck really bad. Ive always felt like you should be able to teach a monkey the essential basics of boxing, guess ive never considered it like that. Wow, glad im not that phyically akward.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote