MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will dancing make Chuck a better fighter?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Dancing will make him a better fighter because i personally believe his in better shape now then he was for his fights. I feel Chuck hasnt taken the fight game seriously in a while and his workout intensity suffered major from it. He relied so much on his punching power that i think I "Personally" feel that he didn't think he had to work out as hard because of it.

This is all speculation on my part of course and i would like to see chuck back in the octagon once this whole dwts is over just to see if it did make any difference at all.