MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which is the better deal?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Outta My Head
Okay... The Everlast Gloves are exactly the same model, so Title has them beat on price. The MMA gloves are a little stickier in terms of differentiating.

I own a pair of TC Quick Strike grappling gloves, and they are a great glove for the price. My only gripes are the fact that when you get them they are super stiff (especially with the full thumb), and the wrist-strap is a little short. The Title Classic MMA gloves look almost identical, but I can't tell you how well they perform. For training/sparring purposes, I would lean either toward these (from Ringside), or these (from Title and only $5 more) as the extra padding actually makes them usable for sparring.

From a price point perspective, you might be getting the better deal from Title. I've ordered a few things from them, and I have never had a bad experience. I've also ordered a lot of things from Ringside, and I've never had a bad experience either.

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree... As long as I don't bore you and I spark a moment of thought, my goal is achieved.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome