MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nog to get the Winner of Carwin/Lesnar

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
wado lado
Flyweight

wado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enoughwado lado will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWoods View Post
If this is true then for the first time in a long time I'm going to be scared for Nog. He doesn't match up well with either of these guys honestly, but he probably has a better chance with Lesnar than Carwin.

Against Lesnar I see Nog being slammed a lot and eating a bunch of masterbation punches. On the feet Lesnar is slightly faster than Nog too. Still, I think against Brock the situation allows for a miracle submission in typical Nog style.

Against Carwin I can only see bad things honestly. Nog's striking defense is wide and he keeps his head straight up almost all the time. His head movement is non-existant too. If Shane doesn't decapitate Nog with the first big right he throws then he'll likely be able to finish Minotauro on the ground. Carwin doesn't have the speed Brock does but his punching power is far greater. I think Nog could win via a leg lock but I just don't see how even he could survive being hit by Shane.
thats awesome never heard them called masterbation punches before, anyways nog will win who matter he fights!!

Hey
wado lado is offline   Reply With Quote