MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Friend's PC is toast!

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyNate View Post
Odd I had something related to the 2010 virus. It was in my registry and kept asking me to download 2010. It took me 3 days to get rid of it, smitfraudfix finally did the job. Luckily I already knew 2010 was a virus.
I knew about Antivirus since it was listed as 2006 or 7. Use to work for dell as an outbound tech (meaning i called customer's back once another agent couldn't fix it) but my friends are morons when it comes to this stuff.

Think there was another one very similar to Antivirus 2010 that use to be called Winfixer and Win Antivirus.

Anyways, i'm just going to try to remove the hdd this weekend and run the scans off my system and see what happens.

I'll keep you guys informed.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote