MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will dancing make Chuck a better fighter?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seperator88
Bantamweight

Seperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the rough
Man it's so hard to say if chuck will ever come back or if he should, and i don't think foot work is that big of a deal, maybe the cardio aspect. but something just isn't the same about him, his punches are a little slower and he can't take punches like he used to, i mean youre right, i think he was winning against rashad up until the KO, not that anything big was going on but chuck had timed rashads leg kicks and everything, and against Rua, who knows i thought for sure he should've had that fight in the bag, i don't even think he needs to involve i just think his body isn't a fighters body anymore, and im the biggest chuck fan there is
Seperator88 is offline   Reply With Quote