MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Do you honestly believe the Saints can beat the Giants?
Why wouldn't they be able to? Of course, you thought the Cowboys were good too.

So clearly your opinion of the NFC east is a little flawed. We beat the Jets very easily and I thought they were a better defensive team then the Giants. And their running game is way better. Our defense is lights out and our QB is second to maybe one (Peyton Manning if anyone).

Giants beat a terrible Washington team...a very overrated Dallas team and two of the worst teams in the NFL in Tampa and KC...margins of victory were (11 against KC, 6 against Wash, 2 against Dallas, and 24 against Tampa)

Now let's look at the Saints resume: 18 point win against the Lions (better then Tampa and Washington), 26 point win against Philadelphia in Philly, 20 point win against Buffalo, and a 14 point win against the Jets.

Our team is tested more and we will be coming off of a bye week...so yeah we will probably win by 10 points. They already lost their starting safety and a few other key guys on defense. Our offense will expose that and their lack of a #1 WR. Manning will never find comfort in his return to his hometown and will have his worst outing of the year to date. Scroll back a few posts and look at my prediction for the jets game too...you will see I am wise I assure you.