MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei Silva vs Mirko Cro Cop 3 !!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2009, 05:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Light_Speed
Flyweight

Light_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enoughLight_Speed will become famous soon enough
i was actually watching a Cro Cop interview Live yesterday on croatian tv, since im in macedonia right now and we have the croatian channels. it was about 2 hours long they talked about everything, from what i understood since i dont actually speak croatian but its similar. he said that hes going to try and find the hunger to fight and is going to finish his last 2 fights in his ufc contract. he also said he will be the aggressor in his next fight because in the junior santos fight he wasnt fighting close to the way he should have been. he also talked alot about his kids, his training, politics, helping out other fighters it was pretty in debt the host even grilled him with crazy questions. sorry i couldnt tape it i was watching on a old ass tv lol my flat screen doesnt have cable.
Light_Speed is offline   Reply With Quote