MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Impossible to choke?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
haha, this reminds me of a buddy of mine. He was rolling around in the yard with some buddies who didn't know anything except what they learned from watching TUF and a few UFC events...they had tried choking him and couldn't because he's a beast and has hardly no neck. He came to my house one day and was talking about how he was "impossible to choke". I pulled out the mats and we rolled...I choked him about 50 times just because I knew what the hell I was doing.
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote