MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #147 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 10-05: bag work and jump rope in intervals, about 40 min total, then kickboxing (jump rope, pushups, situps, partner pad work like usual, working the slip this time with kicks and counterpunches) and 9 one-minute intervals in over-30 sparring.
Tue: lifted bi's and tri's, kata class.
Wed: back to back karate classes, didn't sweat as much as I'd like, but it was a lot of basic drills which is helpful, b/c I'd like to go up for rank there before the end of the year.
Thur: TRIED to jump rope and lift at the gym and was continually on my phone due to my younger daughter being annoying. THEN I had to leave grappling class and come back due to her being more annoying. SUCKED
Fri: rested. I've been fighting body aches and sinus headaches and a sore throat all week and I finally had to take a day where I didn't do anything.
Sat: karate class, ran 3 miles.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-10-2009 at 08:35 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote