Votes: 6 19.4%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 5 16.1%

Rank Chuck's Dance Performance - 10/5/09

2K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  SimplyNate 
#1 · (Edited)
This for tonight (Oct. 5).

Here we go. About another 15 min. til the show starts in some areas. Will he improve?? Not that he's doing terrible, but I still don't see that flare that's going to make him a contender. Still don't see the fancy footwork. But this could be the night. Since the judges use the 1-10 scale, I'll use that here in the poll tonight.

Oh and BTW, if you want to vote on ABC, for Chuck, Donny Osmond or whoever, go here.

#11 ·
WTF Chuck, did you see what he was wearing? The wife clicked on it for a second and I started yelling at her to go back, Im not sure how to even put it in words.

#23 ·
Chuck went full-on caveman last week and saw his scores improve. I have to say, the novelty of watching Chuck do ballroom is starting to wear rather thin. Fortunately, there are some real hotties, like Chelsie to bide the time. :wink03:

Chuck should just chuck this show. Collect his cool quarter mil and move on to some other reality show. Let's create a poll to see what's next for the Chuckster:

1. Flavor of Love
2. TUF for senior citizens
3. The Biggest Loser

Who knows what Chuck's next move is. I hope it's as entertaining (intentional or otherwise) as DWTS. ;)

#27 ·
#37 ·
I'm definitely definitely enjoying DWTS. I got a case of the non-stop giggles watching the Iceman glide along the stage, oh so perilously and stiffly first week, I couldn't help but tune in again.

And this time around, his performance was just as riotous: incredibly stiff, incredibly out of character, and that flamboyant pink flamingo getup was just off the chain crazy.

Vote for Chuck to keep me laughin' and vote for that tiny little hottie Chelsie with the bangin' body because...

The judges are lame, and the host is dumb as an ox, but the splash of colors is absolutely sensational.

#39 ·
Kinda crack'n me up how everyone is making excuses to watch this show. I'm wondering if some mma fans are maybe a little, er, insecure in their masculinity?

I love these excuses. "Er, ah, I'm just watching because it's so stupid and I can laugh at it." Riiiight. :wink03:

Guys, get a grip. It's dance. It's been around thousands of years. It's okay to like it. You're not gay.

Can't figure out if this is a white thing, or just an mma thing or...... :doh01:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.