MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor is a "tiny little s**t", says Sylvia.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2006, 11:35 AM   #41 (permalink)
Keithpas
Flyweight

Keithpas has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
What in the hell are you talking about? Tyson beat the shit out of everbody, somebodies nobodies, it did'nt matter he knocked everyone out. and for Tyson to be the heavyweight boxing champ, I am pretty damn sure he had to beat some stiff competition, which is more than I can say for Fedor. Why do you think Tyson is SO famous, everyone knows who he is, If you walk up to the average guy on the street(regardless what country you are in) everyone knows who Tyson is, not Fedor. Fedor WHO?

Fedor would have had Tyson on his back in about 5 seconds and I think he would have choked him out in about a minute. Fedor would be way to smart to try to stand up with someone like that. He would immediately get him to the mat and there he would be submitted and quickly. Everytime Tyson faced a serious and tough fighter he showed he had no heart. He was knocked silly in his prime by Buster Douglas.
Keithpas is offline   Reply With Quote