MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC discussion from the past 5

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #1003 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
Am, and always will be a huge Cro Cop fan.

That being said, I don't know if he is even physically able to compete at an elite level anymore. He didn't seem as quick against RDS, and has also admitted that he has a lot of trouble throwing his kicks in the cage, saying that it is slippery or something like that.

I don't know, I refuse to get my confidence in the clouds again until he can destroy a good fighter like he used to.

I'll still root for him of course, but I won't be delusional and expect him to work over anyone.
This describes my perspective, also. I'll watch him fight however I can, even if it's just watching old Pride fights and remembering the glory that was.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote