MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC discussion from the past 5

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #1008 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmu View Post
Maybe Cro Cop should consider dropping down a weight class. He seems small for a heavyweight anyways, but at lightheavy, he'd be dominant.

I don't think he'd do too well in the LHW division as is, it's so stacked.

He needs to get more calluses on his feet and that fire back in his eyes. I think his reactions are slow because he's daydreaming, not because he's aging.

And one dimensional... well, in the way that Chuck Lidell is one dimensional yeah. He's got decent TDD and good submission defense.

Whether or not he'll get the spark back in time to get good matches remains to be seen. I want the CroCop back that was calling out Fedor and beating up his brother, destroying people with liver kicks, headkicking people's faces clean off... and I'm willing to wait for it.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote