MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Once again I'm departing from this site

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2006, 12:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Paw
MMA Fanatic

Paw has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
A lot of people hate you because your gay. And I hate the way this forum is freakin controlled. A lot of banned users are coming back under previous accounts. First alamojj is banned and then comes back as "BTT_ATT" who is banned then comes back as "Brazil_JJ". Pathetic, just pathetic. And dandada187 comes back as "German Mafia". This site has poor control and has a lot of idiots on it who think they are smart like Samurice but really aren't.

"Samurice, he thinks he is so mighty and high, but his vagina is really smaller than a dice. He's an Asian wannabe who tries to be Asian by eating rice".

Terrible site. I'm out after today. I'm just depressed how the moderators were nice but fail to control this site. I'm leaving for good once Eminem private messages me back.
Omg you act like an 11 yr old. It works both ways you attack him verbally he will do it back. And stop whinning its annoying!