MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fighter killed

Thread: fighter killed
View Single Post

Old 07-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
well thats what the rules and such are for. No one wants to see a fighter get seriously hurt otherwise you never get to see them fight again.. WIll it happen... More then likely yea it will.. Its inevitable in a sport like this.. It happens more often in boxing then people talk about espically at the amateure levels where bouts canbe very one side the ref and rign side docs not as compentent as those in the higher levels. but it does happen.. no one wants to see it happen.. but the chance is always there.. and for the record.. he was not dead on his feet he was still breathing before they went tomove him onto the streacher.. which for the record they did improperly there was no neck stabilazation AT ALL.. and I noticed it was right after that he seemed to no longer be breathing on his own..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote