MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 4 = Huge Mistake For UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2007, 05:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
moldy
canadian champ

moldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nicemoldy is just really nice
I just dont really agree with the whole TUF show. I think they belong in a diffrent league. Now that UFC has bought damn near everything they should have monthly Ultimate fight nights. They could have tournaments and stuff on them. Mind you i hate reality t.v.. If the fighter's where that good they would've been in the UFC already. I have never really thought forrest or bonnar or many of the TUF to b any good as you can see if you review my posts. I just think i takes away from guys who actually earned it the hard way (like mentioned earlier Karo, sanchez, bj, hughes) guys who have been there and are getting passed by because of a stupid show.
moldy is offline   Reply With Quote