MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rolex-- should I, or shouldn't I???

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
There are better watches than a Rolex out there. Do some research and then go from there.

You don't want to be spending that sort of money on something that you won't like/isn't as good as you think.
I agree with this ^^ You are just paying for the name with a Rolex. They are great watches of course, but there are others that are better. Do some research unless you just have your mind set on a Rolex. Myself, I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a watch, then I would always be worried about it getting stolen or someething

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote