MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rolex-- should I, or shouldn't I???

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Those NOOKA watches are wicked but how the hell do you tell time on them? Very cool.

I'm gonna go do a search right now on the Invicta Skelleton, I dig that.
The Invicta is a really nice watch that catches people's eyes.

As for the nookas, it's pretty straight forward once you get the hang of reading it like that. For example, for the first and last ones: the dots (or bars on the middle one) are the hours, the notches are the minutes and the seconds count down in real time. then there is a spot for alarm and am/pm on the white and middle ones because there are only 12 dots. For some reason the other just didn't get the am/pm dots.

those ones read: 7:02:51, 9:53:25, 9:50:08

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote