MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rolex-- should I, or shouldn't I???

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
SimplyNate
The Revolution

SimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He CrossesSimplyNate Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
I got a couple of Tag Heuers because I have never really liked Rolex's. I also like Tissot, Oris, Raymond Weil, and a few others. I like getting a little more rugged a watch then the Rolex. With my tag's I can go diving, spear fishing, just about anything that I wanted and not have to take it off...in fact one actually has an adjustment for the width of a wet suit.

Just get the watch you are looking for...looks, casual, formal, active, etc. It is all subjective.

As far as Rolex's go though, 7K will not get you a very nice one.

It is like saying I got 35k to buy a mercedes....you have limited your options a lot with that brand at that price.
Nonesense I'll sell him a top of the line Trollex for only 4k!