MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rolex-- should I, or shouldn't I???

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
attention
Lightweight

attention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By All
Being almost 40 (almost... *sigh*) and having some liquidity to play with... not 7k ... I wouldnt spend any amount of money on a watch.

Mind you, Im not a jewelery guy...I only wear my wedding band... no rings, no chains, and definitely no watch.

If I had 7k just taking up space in my wallet, I would probably give it away to relatives that I know would appreciate the help... but hey, thats just me

Geezus dude, you're gonna retire in your late 40s !?!?
Wow, Ive got a huge arse mortgage starin me in the face for at least the next 10 years, 2 little mouths to feed for at least the next 15yrs... and I doubt my RRSPs will ever amount to anything I can retire on.
Other than that, my only hope is the 649 retirement plan LOL.
attention is offline   Reply With Quote