MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Baby survives train run over WTF

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
As a person that works in the field (with trains) you would be surprised how many people kill themselves by train on our lines. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she was trying to kill her child. That was crappy video but it looked like she reacted late on purpose. I never really saw her head turn...but I hope to hell that is not the case.
I took a trip in Europe two years ago and our train was delayed because someone jumped in front of it, and I was shocked and a German friend said it happens all the time! Like almost more than a few times a week (but don't quote me on those stats). Crazy to choose to die that way if you ask me.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote