MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Baby survives train run over WTF

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
I took a trip in Europe two years ago and our train was delayed because someone jumped in front of it, and I was shocked and a German friend said it happens all the time! Like almost more than a few times a week (but don't quote me on those stats). Crazy to choose to die that way if you ask me.
Yeah...actually you can't blame them for choosing that way because it is instant and painless and a loved one will most likely not be the one to find you, but on the other hand...you are bringing other people into your suicide and I have seen many a conductor/engineer that just don't handle that and aren't the same after taking someone's life...even though they couldn't have done anything about it.