MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Halloween Ideas / Costumes

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Halloween Ideas / Costumes

Alright, here's the deal folks... Halloween is rolling around once again. Time to bust out some clever, funny, offensive, or all of the above ideas.

I like to keep it edgy, having gone as John Walker Lindd after the Afghanistan invasion, 'An Iraqi Wedding Attendee' shortly after the bombing of that wedding in '05, Punk Rock and coked out Jesus, and a few other choice outfits...

Last year i was going to be a Greyhound bus passenger (that dude was beheaded like a week before Halloween) but i decided i am older and it is time to tone down the offensiveness perhaps... so i instead went as my facebook page:

which went over well... this year though, this year i am a little short on ideas. So here are the ideas i've had:

- The late Billy Mayes (already grew in my full beard incase i do this one... could go around all night shouting 'I'M BILLY MAYES!')

- Stormtrooper on casual friday (Wear a helmet, and a Hawaiian shirt)

- Could still do the bus passenger / killer

- The Grapist (but i couldn't find a place to rent me a grape costume and not really into making one)

so, what are you plans? ideas? funny things your friends went as? the norms suck... creative ideas only

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote