MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Halloween Ideas / Costumes

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
dang, some good stuff in there. I was originally going to do a MJ gag but figured there would be a million MJ costumes already, kittle kid tied to my crotch or not.

I like the Phelps idea especially. My girl is going to be a pirate wench so that cuts out the couples costume but man, woulda been awesome to be Todd Palin, haha. Could walk around like i run the place, threatening to fire police, until my wife shows up and i step back into the background.

balloon boy, shit that's brilliant. just tie a bunch of shiny silver baloons to a hat and BAM... international news coverage.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote