MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Halloween Ideas / Costumes

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
haha, if only i hadn't released my harem for Canadian Thanksgiving. Foiled me again canadian holiday calendar!

But nah, just for me. She is all set with her wench costume. It's going to look great in pieces on the floor in the morning.

thanks -1, feel free to borrow it. a few layers of posterboard, chopsticks/rulers (to make it rigid), a tiedown to hold it around my neck and some sharpies are all it took. best part is... no annoying costumes or masks. just wear your own digs and take it off when you want.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote