MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #149 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: 1 hour kicking drills on the big pads and partner pad work, then 20 min. intervals in over-30 sparring.
Tue: rested, trying to shake a cold, and painful Achilles and shin splints.
Wed.: back to back karate classes, stretching, kicking, striking and blocking drills, a ton of sparring drills and point sparring. It was a better workout than Wednesday classes usually are.
Thur: building off the armbar, i.e. armbar, triangle, slot machine, weird armbar where your opponent tries to break your triangle by posturing up, then we replaced the second armbar with a kimura.
Fri.: open sparring, I paid dearly for all the dancing around.
Sat: group karate class
Sun: combined striking/takedown/grappling drills, pad work and bag work, then I rode the bike for 20 minutes and did more bag drills at the other gym while my daughter worked out.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-25-2009 at 10:43 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote