MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2009, 01:38 AM   #414 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Dude, congrats on the victory! It's really awesome that you finally got a fight and even more awesome on how great you did. It's been good watching you train hard and stay focused, keep it up.
Thank you!

Today was a bad day. My muscles are all still sore as hell. My right ankle started hurting again, which is bad news for getting back into training. On top of that I'm getting sick. Have been getting a cough today and in training I had no energy and felt like fainting. I don't want to jump the gun here but I'm worried I might have H1N1. Hopefully it's not that.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote