MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Laws of the Universe Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU View Post
There are traffic lights in my town that no matter what time of the day I come up to them or which direction I'm going, I WILL get the red light, no matter what, every single ******* time!

If you're in a hurry, everyone goes 5-10 miles below the speed limit. If you are casually driving, everyone is in a hurry to pass your ass.

Anytime I have any extra money, something random happens where I have to spend that money (flat tire, traffic ticket, overdrafting at the bank, etc.)
I always said that anyone driving faster than me is an a55hole and anyone driving slower than me is an idiot. My wife says I think I'm driving the pace car
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote