MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Laws of the Universe Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyNate View Post
Old men will walk around the locker room naked for at least 5 minutes after they have showered! It is there duty apparently.
And try to talk to you about something while they are just f*cking old and naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
If you drop food or drink, it will always fall over your crotch in a way that makes it look like you pissed yourself
or if you go to the bathroom and wash your hands like you are supposed to you will splash water on or around your crotch and in the even that you don't it is because the counter was at the perfect height to let your pants (crotch area) rest up against it and get wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU View Post
I don't know if this is just me or what, but whenever I just SEE someone with a cold sore, I almost always get one within the next few days.
I would recommend not making out with people while they have cold sores.