MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are you drinking tonight??

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #226 (permalink)
Biowza
Light Heavyweight

Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoka View Post
I love Hahn Super Dry, that and Heineken are my favorite beers.

Strangely, loads say it is too strong for them but I can throw down Jagermeister like water.

As for the Australian beer, I would agree on VB although I am not a fan. I hate XXXX too but it seems the Queenslanders like it. I like Tooheys, which is one of NSW's big ones.
You need to drink some of the Microbrews, they can whomp the crap out of macros like Hahn and Heineken. Give stuff like Little Creatures, Red Duck, and James Squire a shot. In particular you should try the Little Creatures and Red Duck Pale ale, the Red Duck and Squire Amber and the Squire Porter and Golden ale. You'll pay a bit extra, but it is way worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote