MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shaving razor

Thread: Shaving razor
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
I hated HATED shaving, I have thick tough hair, and it was always rushed, so I did a crappy job with whatever I used, electrics, Mach 3, whatever.
I started shaving with a straight razor, using real tallow-based shaving soaps, a brush, the whole deal. It takes a little longer, but now, it's not a chore, I actually enjoy it!
I get to play with ludicrously sharp things, and making them so....it's fun!
The time I spend shaving is now a little oasis in the morning before my day starts.

So...you asked a question, and I didn't answer it at all, giving you tangentially (at best) related materials, and some un-requested advice. Have a great day.
I always wanted to try a straight razor but I cant find anyplace that sells them.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote