MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #236 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Me mucho likey this got bumped- I just purchased the new Wheel of Time book "The Gathering Storm" penned by a new author since the original author died back in 2007 so I'm pumped to see the series start to come to a close. On page 50 and I'm stoked to read the rest.

Before that I just finished "The Winds of Dune" in the lastest chapter of the Dune books and I gotta say it's clearly shows they are running out of Frank Herbert's ideas/notes and are branching out- it's not working. Sloppy, sloppy writing and plotlines that aren't worthy on the original books.

Before that started the Sean Russell's "Swan Wars" trilogy and the first book was really good. Looking forward to finishing that series.

Also picked up the first 3 books of the Steven Erikson "Malazan Book of the Fallen" that I've heard a lot about so I'll get into that soon.