MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #150 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: Kickboxing, lots and lots of pad work like always. This class always tests my endurance, but I never get bored.
Tue: Took today off due to swollen Achilles.
Wed: about 15 drills of 10-12 turn kicks, then group class which was more kicking drills and then combination drills on the pads.
Thur: A lot of grappling drills. I had my girl partner so we both worked hard.
Fri: Warmed up with pump kick, blitz, and combination drills up and down the floor, then point sparring.
Sat. Rested due to having aggravated Achilles inflammation and swelling big time.
Sun: tons of jump rope, then many bag drills where we sprawled at random intervals. Great workout, but I'm icing the tendon again.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-01-2009 at 01:53 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote