MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJJ moves effective on the street.

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
I really dont understand your imposition unless you are fighting someone who has rabies??

Let someone bite you...they won't be doing it for long when you snap their arm. I promise you the last thing on their mind will be biting you.
yha you may be right and if its a average guy then ya you could snap it pretty quickly but I am worried about the big muscle guys getting time to think .

I am going to start bjj as soon as I can. I have trained in Ba Gua for a while and loved it but I have developed enough power in my palm heel strikes and knees I'm kinda afraid to use them on an average guy.