MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K-1 Fighter Profile: Jerome Le Banner

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I hope he takes the GP this year. Not incredibly likely, but if someone has deserved to win the big one and not done it, its def JLB. The poor guy is matched up with Semmy and will probably have to face Remy if he gets past Semmy. Ill be rooting for him, he cant have very many GP's left in him. Unfortunately, i think this is gonna be Badr Hari's year.
As much as I'd love to see my favorite fighter win the GP, I'm worried that his best days are behind him. As long as rakes in another couple of KO highlights, I'm happy.
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote