MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stop Feeling Sorry For Your Self!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Negative1
Banned

Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1
I know some people off the top of my head that are like this. People who just give up when shit gets rough. You notice alot of this shit on Shitbook. People whom are starved for attention and fail at being motivated when someone tries to give them a pep talk.

If there are a million problems on top their head, instand of trying to sort them out, one by one they just quit...like cowards.

The biggest cowards in this category are the ones that commit suicide over things that can be changed. Its a form of attention mostly but I am sick of that shit.

One is allowed to vent their problems but it needs to stop at a simple rant for ventalation.

take a deep breath, give your head a shake, stand back, look at your entire life as a whole and understand that there are a ton of more people that have it worse than you.
Negative1 is offline   Reply With Quote