MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stop Feeling Sorry For Your Self!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
OP, you had the brain cancer at a young age eh? All I can say is...bravo and your post makes me feel better about any situation I could possibly be in.

We just got word today that my ma's best friend's melanoma spread to his liver.

I have to put shit into perspective, in the grand scheme of things, not much that you go through will really destory you unless you, unless you let it.

Either way, <3 you.
I am sorry to here about your moms friend I send my regards. My friend died of leukemia so I know its hard just make every moment count.

Lots of people ignore stuff and put it off till tomorrow but you got to live like there isn't going to be a tomorrow.