MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stop Feeling Sorry For Your Self!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative1 View Post

take a deep breath, give your head a shake, stand back, look at your entire life as a whole and understand that there are a ton of more people that have it worse than you.
it is true
I remember when I was going through chemo-therapy I had to go to the hospital for a day and a half for once or twice a moth an have a needle stuck in my chest so they could pump basically poison in to me. The treatment kills the cancer but it also kills the body the hope is to kill the cancer before the body gives in and they gauge how many treatments you get and how often you get it by how your body responds.

There were time where I started to feel sorry for my self and complain "why do I have to do this I hate it" then one day when I was leaving I saw a sign on the door next to me. "Happy 100th day." Made me feel like a real ass.