MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is your Halloween Costume?

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sicilian_Esq
Lightweight

Sicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
What is your Halloween Costume?

Friday night is with the Woman's friends:

I'm going as that douchebag Jon Gosselin. I couldn't find an Ed Hardy shirt, so I just bought an Affliction. She'll obviously be Kate.

Saturday Night is out w/ my friends, so I'm in the midst of building a Pedobear costume with a "Free Roman!" sign on my bag [it'll be holding a change of clothes for the Woman for when we stand in line at the bars. Yeah, she has me whipped. Then again, her costume is a hawt schoolgirl, so I'm a happy puppy on my leash. ]

What are you guys / girls going as?
Sicilian_Esq is offline   Reply With Quote