Noobie - Cofident I can go Pro - Qustions - Toronto
Hello, First i would like to tell you my name is Mark, right now i am sitting at 295 LBS 6'8 Height - Looking to eventualy be Pro heavyweight within ONE year or around there i have a few qustions maybe a few of you can take the time and answer
1. Starting with 0 experiance other then street fight, out of shape, but very highly motivated with positive attitude, should i look for a partner to train with, or start alone?
2. I have been told by 2 former UFC fighters, that Dana is ALWAYS open to new heavyweight especialy this yeat, information on this would be great how likly it is.
3. Should i start off with classes? Or pay the money for PERSONAL PRIVATE seasons?
4. Should i post back-yard fights, organized basement fights and other such on youtube and other website to make a new for myself?
5. Anyone recomend MMA Gyms to start off with? or even stick to? I'm not lookin to mess around time to get serious!