MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noobie - Cofident I can go Pro - Qustions - Toronto

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
MarkMckee
MMA Fanatic

MarkMckee has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Noobie - Cofident I can go Pro - Qustions - Toronto

Hello, First i would like to tell you my name is Mark, right now i am sitting at 295 LBS 6'8 Height - Looking to eventualy be Pro heavyweight within ONE year or around there i have a few qustions maybe a few of you can take the time and answer

1. Starting with 0 experiance other then street fight, out of shape, but very highly motivated with positive attitude, should i look for a partner to train with, or start alone?

2. I have been told by 2 former UFC fighters, that Dana is ALWAYS open to new heavyweight especialy this yeat, information on this would be great how likly it is.

3. Should i start off with classes? Or pay the money for PERSONAL PRIVATE seasons?

4. Should i post back-yard fights, organized basement fights and other such on youtube and other website to make a new for myself?

5. Anyone recomend MMA Gyms to start off with? or even stick to? I'm not lookin to mess around time to get serious!
MarkMckee is offline   Reply With Quote