MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cartman singing Pokerface LMAO !!!

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2009, 01:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
That was a great episode. I am half Japanese and I found the whole episode hilarious. I wasn't really tuned into at the time as me and the girl were havin a conversation and messing around, but as soon as I heard them start talking about Japanese people I had to watch, I love their exaggerated racial jokes, even when they're about my own race.

South Park is great, they make fun of every race, religion, and lifestyle. Maybe if everyone watched South Park people wouldn't be so sensitive to stereotypes and such. Just laugh about it all, good god you homos. (talking about the yuppies not you guys).
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote