1. Training with a partner can keep you motivated but there is n huge difference, just find a good gym to train at.
2. Don't mean to sound like a dream killer, but not too likely, only because you have 0 experience, train hard, fight some amateur fights, then go pro fighting for smaller organizations, work your way up to the big show, dont start there
3. This is up to you, if you have the money to blow, go with the private lessons, only because you will have all attention directed to you.
4. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, do NOT do this AT ALL
5. Well if your in Toronto, look at Toronto BJJ.
Also just a side note, The Ultimate fighter is a great way to get your name out there, the tryouts are open to anyone and you could really go far from there
What is your problem ass hole? He is asking for advice and instead of helping you just crush his dreams.
It's ok he diden't crush my dreams lol.... I honestly think i have what it takes mentally, and also my SIZE helps a great deal. i wasen't talking about going pro NOW, i am speaking in long term, 1-2 years max, Full time training. and i don't think just because i can street fight i can go pro, i only put that because that is the only experiance i have of fighting, and right now its looking fine, cant wait to see what i can do with training.
thanks for the info man, to the other guy that posted he should actually read what i posted lol