1. Starting with 0 experiance other then street fight, out of shape, but very highly motivated with positive attitude, should i look for a partner to train with, or start alone?
2. I have been told by 2 former UFC fighters, that Dana is ALWAYS open to new heavyweight especialy this yeat, information on this would be great how likly it is.
You're not going to be ready in one year. No matter what your size, physique, attitude... you just can't learn enough in one year.
3. Should i start off with classes? Or pay the money for PERSONAL PRIVATE seasons?
Both. Regular classes will probably be the bulk of your training - they're a cheap way to learn and practice skills. When you feel like you have the need, get some private sessions to help round things out or get personal attention. But it would cost at least six figures per year to do entirely personal sessions.
4. Should i post back-yard fights, organized basement fights and other such on youtube and other website to make a new for myself?
Nope. Wait until you can get into legit smaller organizations, and send THOSE fights to the UFC.
5. Anyone recomend MMA Gyms to start off with? or even stick to? I'm not lookin to mess around time to get serious!
During the next UFC, listen to which teams they guys are training with. You don't HAVE to start out in those training teams... but it wouldn't hurt.