MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Undergoes Surgery

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlitoz3 View Post
Wow its funny how guys are still bashing Machida. If any of you bothered to read, the thread said the injury happened BEFORE the fight. Does anyone bother to take into consideration Machida was fighting with a hand that wasn't 100% and he still won?

Machida is sooo going to win the rematch clearly this time around, maybe it will shut all the cry babies out their.
I love how you quoted me. I was being serious with my post. If i wasnt i would never have made this thread and if i was hating on him i would have said something making fun of him.

If you read everything his manager even said that is no excuse for the fight, machida was 100% going into the fight
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote